Interior designer Angèle Parlange‘s corner office, located in her Manhattan home, is a chic, eclectic mix of feminine glamour. A bright, turquoise paint color serves as the backdrop for sporadically hung vintage art and family photographs. There’s no doubt that her’s is a mix of high-end antiques she has collected over time. Never fear! Here’s how you can acquire The Charlotte’s version of this space:
1. Peacock feathers
2. French Napoleonic Mirror with this fabric covering the center.
3. Venetian Murano Glass Lamp
4. Antique Handsome Man Portrait
5. Framed Vintage Chair Prints
6. Frances Elkins Chair
7. Pantone Turquoise 15 -5519
8. Industrial Console Table
First image via Lonny magazine.